Lancaster County’s Only AAA Cultural Scenic Byway
Plain & Fancy Farm is surrounded by Amish farms, in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country on Route 340, 6 miles east of Lancaster.
Plain & Fancy Farm Restaurant is located in the same building as Smokehouse BBQ and Brews on the Plain & Fancy Farm on Route 340 (Old Philadelphia Pike), Bird-In-Hand, PA.
Our address is: 3121 Old Philadelphia Pike, Bird-in-Hand, PA 17505.
Plain & Fancy Farm Restaurant serves groups of 20 or more, Thursday – Monday, 11:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Advance reservations are required, so please call our group sales office to reserve at 1-800-791-9062.
Plain & Fancy Farm attractions and shopping vary by season, please call for “out-of-season” hours.
- Aaron & Jessica’s Buggy Rides 1-717-768-8828
- Amish Experience Theater 1-717-768-8400
- Amish Country Homestead 1-717-768-8400
- Amish Farmland Tours 1-717-768-8400
- Plain & Fancy Country Store 1-717-768-4449
- AmishView Inn & Suites (open year-round, 24/7) 1-866-735-1600
CLICK HERE for our Directions & Maps page.
ALL HOURS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.