Lancaster County’s Only AAA Cultural Scenic Byway
Plain & Fancy Farm is surrounded by Amish farms, in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country on Route 340, 6 miles east of Lancaster.
Our GPS address is: 3121 Old Philadelphia Pike, Bird-in-Hand, PA 17505. If you have a problem with this address, enter Ronks, PA.
Smokehouse BBQ and Brews is currently closed until March 31, 2020, per the Commonwealth of PA mandate. We will reopen as soon as the mandate has been lifted. . Closing hours vary by season. Please call 717-768-4400 for details.
Plain & Fancy Farm Restaurant serves groups of 20 or more, 7 days a week from 11:30 am. Advance reservations are required 1-800-791-9062.
Plain & Fancy Farm attractions and shopping vary by season, please call for “out-of-season” hours.
- Aaron & Jessica’s Buggy Rides 1-717-768-8828
- Amish Experience Theater 1-717-768-8400
- Amish Country Homestead 1-717-768-8400
- Amish Farmland Tours 1-717-768-8400
- Plain & Fancy Country Store 1-717-768-4449
- AmishView Inn & Suites (open year-round, 24/7) 1-866-735-1600
CLICK HERE for our Directions & Maps page.
ALL HOURS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.