The only place in Lancaster County where your group of 20 or more can do it all, and voted best by Sight & Sound groups, 3 years in a row!
From food to lodging to tours and activities, with more than 20 offerings for your group of 20 or more.
For Pricing & Availability, call 1-800-791-9083 or complete our on-line Dining Reservation Request Form (below). When you use this form to request a date and time for a party of 20 people or more, we’ll get back to you within 24 business hours to confirm your request.
CONTACT: Danielle Sload, Sales Manager at 1-800-791-9083
3121 Old Philadelphia Pike, Bird-In-Hand, PA 17505 Fax 717-687-5164
Our Traditional Family-Style Feast (16 items) - Lancaster’s Original Amish Feast, as featured on Travel Channel’s Man V. Food, and Voted Best by Sight & Sound Customers.
PARTIAL MENU: Bakery fresh Raisin Bread and Rolls, Relishes, made-from-scratch Golden Fried Chicken, Roast Eye Round of Beef, Baked Sausage, Chicken Pot Pie, Signature Sides, Desserts and Beverages. CLICK HERE for more.
Our Value Family-Style Amish Farm Feast (11 items).
PARTIAL MENU: Rolls and Relishes, Golden Fried Chicken, Baked Sausage, Chicken Pot Pie, Signature Sides, Desserts and Beverages. CLICK HERE for more.
Our Amish Wedding Feast -
Only available with Chalk Talk Presentation - PARTIAL MENU: Rolls with Apple Butter, Dandelion Wine (sampling), Fried Chicken, Sliced Ham, sides and veggies, Amish Wedding Cake, Apple Crisp and beverages. CLICK HERE for more.
Lunch or Dinner – On Own.
Choose Plain & Fancy Farm. Our Amish Farm Feast and extensive ala carte menu offer a wide variety of delicious choices, including salads, homemade soups, sandwiches, hearty platters and fresh-baked desserts.
Enhance your group’s dining experience while you’re here, by adding one of the following activities to your meal...
- NEW - “Artist in an Hour” – Anyone can be an artist, if given the right materials and proper instruction. Let our resident artist, Elva Hurst, walk you through the steps of creating your Lancaster County farm scene using chalk pastels. You’ll be amazed at your own hidden talent as Elva guides you through the use of colors and blending to create your own original work of art! CLICK HERE for more.
- “Chalk Talk” – Engage your senses through music, storytelling, and the amazing chalk artistry of a former Old Order Mennonite woman who offers insights into Amish culture with a story that comes to life, and light up before your eyes! Don't miss our latest offering: Amish Wedding Chalk Talk. CLICK HERE for more.
- "Farm Funnies” – Tickle your funny bone and warm your heart as our resident artist Josiah Hurst creates a large, and detailed cartoon mural, while telling stories about the joys, hardships, and hilarities that surround the Plain People of Lancaster County growing up on the farm. CLICK HERE for more.
- “Bizarre Foods of Lancaster County” – This unique experience is like nothing your group has done before. For a minimal fee, your group will explore the many unusual and intriguing foods that PA Dutch Country is home to. From the truly bizarre to the absolutely delicious, everyone will come away with a true appreciation of the foods of the Plain People. Join us….if you dare! CLICK HERE for more.
- Add a sweet treat from our bakery – Consider including an individually-wrapped fresh baked loaf of Iced Raisin Bread for each member of your group. Take it home, or eat it on the way – it’s up to you! CLICK HERE for more.
Dining Request - Use this form to request a date and time for a party of 20 people or more
Please complete all areas in red. We’ll get back to you within 24 business hours to discuss your request. Or, contact Group Sales at 1-800-791-9083.
AmishView Inn & Suites
Looking for lodging? Check out AmishView Inn & Suites our luxury hotel - located on the Plain & Fancy Farm property! Enjoy a Complimentary Hot Country Breakfast, Indoor Pool & Spa, Fitness Room, Kitchenettes & Full Kitchens, Specialty Suites and Upgraded in-room amenities. CLICK HERE for more.
The Amish Experience Theatre’s presentation of “Jacob’s Choice”
Jacob’s story, with its special effects, is destined to bring to you the pain, sorrows, and ultimate joy of this family as you discover what it really means to be Amish. CLICK HERE for more.
Amish Country Homestead
Sit at a desk in the one-room school, and unravel the riddles of Plain dress and life without electricity in the only designated “Heritage Site” Amish attraction. CLICK HERE for more.
Amish Farmlands Tour
Combine the above with a journey along the back roads with certified guides in comfortable 14-passnger touring shuttles to discover sights rarely seen by visitors and gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of our Amish neighbors. CLICK HERE for more.
Amish Visit-in-Person Tour
Amish Country’s only designated “Heritage Tour” affords rare visits with… a dairyman on his farm, an Amishman at home, and an Amish schoolteacher who may even join you for dinner! CLICK HERE for more.
Farm of the Future – No horses, no tractors, no soil… no kidding! Visit an Amish farmer who grows lettuce in the air and a dairy farmer with “Amish electricity.” CLICK HERE for more.
Amish School Christmas Experience
Explore PA Dutch Christmas customs and join us in creating an Amish school Christmas program followed by a candlelight Christmas dinner. It doesn’t have to be December to enjoy this tour! CLICK HERE for more.
Wedding Ceremony and Feast
Everyone will participate as we re-enact the Amish wedding vows followed by a special-menu Amish wedding feast and gifts for all! CLICK HERE for more.
The Old and the Moo
Learn from the farmer how the Amish milk cows with “Amish electricity” and then visit a modern mechanized dairy farm. CLICK HERE for more.
Amish Country Cookin’ Tour
Twist a pretzel, sample jams and relishes, join a cooking demo, enjoy a family-style meal, take home an Amish cookbook. CLICK HERE for more.
From One Room to Rumspringa
A realistic look at growing up Amish, from the one-room school to running around, plus a Q&A with an Amish elder. CLICK HERE for more.
VIP (Visit-in-Person) Group Tour
The ultimate experience meeting the Amish face-to-face at home, in the dairy barn, and in the schoolroom, on Lancaster’s only designated Heritage Tour. CLICK HERE for more.
Quest for Freedom Tour
Combining the Amish struggle for religious freedom and the slaves’ quest for freedom along the underground railroad, this is a tour that inspires. CLICK HERE for more.
Buggy & Carriage Rides
We can also arrange for your group to take an Aaron & Jessica’s Buggy or Carriage Ride.