Off premise shopping: Locally Made Food Shop
Yes, it’s all locally made in Amish Country. Featuring baked goods, jams, jellies, pickled vegetables, really good coffee, snacks, cheese, jerky and honey all from Lancaster County. We also have an oil and vinegar bar. Come sample oils, vinegars, jams, jellies and mustards for free!
Shop our fresh baked pies, breads and sweet treats that are baked daily at Miller’s Bakery. We use traditional recipes and fresh ingredients to provide you with the tastiest baked goods in Lancaster County. Make sure to check out all of our signature baked items and local favorites.
SHIPASHOOFLY: Send something deliciously different! If a singing telegram isn’t quite right and flowers seem ordinary, then have we got an idea for you! Next time, send one of Anna Miller’s wet-bottom shoo-fly pies or chocolate pecan pies.
They’re unforgettable and because you include a decorative tin and personalized note, they make great gifts for any holiday or special occasion. To “ship-a-shoofly” or chocolate pecan pie, call us toll-free at 800-669-3568.
- Amish Experience Theatre
- Amish Country Homestead
- Amish Farmlands Tour
- VIP Group Tour (Visit-in-Person)
- Amish Aquaponics
- An Amish School Christmas Experience
- Wedding Ceremony Feast
- The Old and The Moo
- From One-Room to Rumspringa
- Quest for Freedom Tour
- Buggy & Carriage Rides
- Lancaster’s Original Traditional Smorgasbord
- Saturday/Sunday Breakfast Smorgasbord
- Close to Everything
- Partnering with Sight & Sound
- Minutes from American Music and Sight & Sound Theatre
- Miller’s Wine Flights
- The Quilt Shop
- Mt. Hope Winery
- Miller’s Lobby Gift Shop
- Bible Exhibits
- Off premise shopping: Locally Made Food Shop
- Off-premise shopping: Miller’s Gift Shop