Your group will dig into golden Fried Chicken, Plain & Fancy’s Signature Baked Sausage, Chicken Pot Pie with Homemade Noodles, real Mashed Potatoes, bakery-fresh Shoo-Fly Pie, warm Apple Dumplings with Ice Cream and much, much more.
Our Traditional Family-Style Amish Farm Feast includes Assorted Rolls with Apple Butter, Iced Raisin Bread, Chow Chow, Pepper Cabbage, made-from-scratch Golden Fried Chicken, Roast Eye Round of Beef with Au Jus, Plain & Fancy Signature Sausage, PA Dutch Chicken Pot Pie with Homemade Noodles, Real Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Browned Buttered Noodles, Dried Sweet Corn, Green Beans, Chocolate Cake, Warm Shoo-Fly Pie, Apple Dumplings, Vanilla Ice Cream, Bottomless Lemonade, Brewed Iced Tea, Hot Tea and Coffee. Other beverages are available at an additional charge.
Our Value Family-Style Amish Farm Feast includes Assorted Rolls with Apple Butter, Pepper Cabbage, made-from-scratch, Golden Fried Chicken, Plain & Fancy Signature Sausage, PA Dutch Chicken Pot Pie with Homemade Noodles, Real Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Browned Butter Noodles, Vegetable of the Day, Chocolate Cake, Warm Shoo-Fly Pie, Vanilla Ice Cream, Bottomless Lemonade, Brewed Iced Tea, Hot Tea and Coffee. Other beverages are available at an additional charge.
Any way you go, your group won't leave hungry!
Looking for a stop for your group to have lunch-on-their-own? Choose Plain & Fancy Farm. Our Express lunch-on-your-own ala carte menu for groups offers a wide variety of delicious choices, including salads, homemade soups, sandwiches, hearty platters and fresh-baked desserts.
Enhance your group’s dining experience while you’re here, by adding one of the following activities to your Family-Style meal...
• “Chalk Talk” – Engage your senses through music, storytelling, and the amazing chalk artistry of a former Old Order Mennonite woman who offers insights into Amish culture with a story that comes to life, and light up before your eyes!
• “Bizarre Foods of Lancaster County” – This unique experience is like nothing your group has done before. For a minimal fee, your group will explore the many unusual and intriguing foods that PA Dutch Country is home to. From the truly bizarre to the absolutely delicious, everyone will comeaway with a true appreciation of the foods of the Plain People. Join us….if you dare!
• Chef’s Cooking Demonstration – For a nominal fee, your group can experience (some hands-on) the preparation of shoofly pie and homemade chicken pot pie noodles by a Plain & Fancy Farm chef. It’s educational and fun – what more do you need?
• Add a sweet treat from our bakery – Consider including an individually-wrapped fresh baked loaf of Iced Raisin Bread for each member of your group. Take it home, or eat it on the way – it’s up to you!
If you are looking for a private dining room to hold a banquet, party or other special occasion, be sure to check out Plain & Fancy's Private Dining and Banquet rooms, accommodating parties of 20 to 300 guests.
Our Banquet Menu offers a wide variety of options from Plated and Buffet meals, Family-Style service, Hot & Cold Appetizers, and Bar Service.
Dining Room Maximum Seating Capacity:
Harvest Room 1
Harvest Room 2
Contact our Group Sales Department for more info. 1-800-791-9083
Our friendly and knowledgeable Group Sales staff is standing by to help you choose a dining experience to suit your needs and budget.
Spend the day…
Our 10 acre property also features The Amish Experience Theatre, Amish Country Homestead, Aaron & Jessica's Buggy Rides, Sarah Mae's Amish Soft Pretzels, Bird-In-Hand Junction, Plain & Fancy's 6,000 square foot Country Store, farm animals, gardens, and so much more, including the Amish Experience Theatre...
Stay the night…
Looking for lodging? Check out AmishView Inn & Suites our luxury hotel - located on the Plain & Fancy Farm property! Enjoy a Complimentary Hot Country Breakfast, Indoor Pool & Spa, Fitness Room, Kitchenettes & Full Kitchens, Specialty Suites and Upgraded in-room amenities.
Plain & Fancy’s Location, Awards & Hours:
Located on Route 340, an AAA designated scenic byway, between the towns of Bird-In-Hand and Intercourse. We’re just minutes from Sight & Sound and American Music Theatres, Kitchen Kettle Village, Rockvale and Tanger Outlet Centers.
• Open 7 days (hours vary seasonally)
• AAA Recommended
• Members of NTA, ABA, VMA and PBA
• PA ServSafe and USA Today's Great Plate Award Winner
• Now Serving Beer & Wine
Group reservations of 20 people or more are encouraged. To check our availability, please complete our Online Reservation Request Form or call 1-800-791-9083. When you use this form to request a date and time for a party of 20 people or more, we’ll get back to you within 24 hours to confirm your request. If you do not hear back from us within 24 hours, call 1-800-791-9083.
Please call 1-800-791-9083 for pricing and availability.
Jennifer L. Buchter, Director of Sales
Direct Dial: (717) 455-5290
Fax: (717) 687-5164
3121 Old Philadelphia Pike, Bird-In-Hand, PA 17505 Email: Buchter@PlainAndFancyFarm.com.
Plain & Fancy Farm Restaurant, Lancaster County Pennsylvania Dutch Country
3121 Old Philadelphia Pike (Route 340), Bird-in-Hand PA 17505
If you have a problem with your GPS, try Ronks PA
Located in the heart of Lancaster County PA Dutch Country
We promise never to sell or provide your e-mail address to any other party. We will only use it to inform you about AmishView Inn & Suites, Miller's Smorgasbord, and Plain & Fancy Farm. To remove your name from our mailing list, click here. Thank you.