May we also recommend Miller's?
Part Eatery. Part History Lesson. In 1929, Anna Miller served Chicken & Waffles to truckers as her husband repaired their rigs. She served good food, in a kindly manner. And for 83 years, we’ve strived to do the same. When you enter our restaurant, you’ll step back in time and surround yourself with imagery from the Miller’s and Lancaster County archives. If you miss Miller's, you miss Lancaster County.
Buy local. Cook from scratch. There are 235,000 chain restaurants in the U.S. Many order supplies from their headquarters and prepare meals that are nice and predictable. At Miller's, we cook from scratch, and prepare meals that you tell your friends about. We're PA Preferred, AAA Recommended, Reader's Choice and ServSafe Award Winners.
Each member of your party has three dining options to choose from, including our
- Traditional Smorgasbord Dinner
- Soup & Salad Smorgasbord, and
- New Ala Carte Menu, starting at only $7.99
We serve wine, beer, spirits and cocktails. We also prepare an outstanding Weekend Breakfast Smorgasbord. Reservations, Call Ahead Seating, and Walk-ins are welcomed. Quilt Shop, Winery, Bakery and specialty shops on-premise.
FOUR WAYS TO GET A TABLE
- Make an On-line Reservation below. You should get an immediate notification confirming your reservation. If you do not, call 1-800-669-3568. Note that parties of 7 to 19 persons must make reservations by phone.
- Make a Telephone Reservation. Call 1-800-669-3568.
- Use Call Ahead Seating and call 717-687-8436. We'll put you in line and give you an idea of how long the wait is going to be.
- Just Walk In. You won’t have to stand in line because if there’s a wait, you’ll be able to hear your ticket number in our Quilt Shop, Winery, Bakery and specialty shops.
For parties of 20 or more, please call 1-800-669-3568.